Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been a while

I haven't written in a while, but there's not much to tell.

My life is pretty routine at the moment. Work 8-5, M-F. Work around Ben's schedule. He is very busy, some days I don't see him till 9 or 10 at night. :(

My weeks go by quickly:
-Monday work 8-5 and have dinner with Ben whenever he gets home. He has a class at 6:30AM then internship till about 8 at night.
-Tuesday work 8-5 and have dinner with Ben and Watch 24 (online because we don't have a TV). Ben has a class in the morning then internship again till late.
-Wednesday work 8-5, the week is half over. Ben is home all day so after work we have a grocery shopping date :)
-Thursday work 8-5 and then if Ben works I don't see him till late and I stay home and knit :)
-Friday work 8-4 and then Ben is home during the day then usually works at night (I sometimes see him pulling out of our apartment). I am home knitting again. I need and like the quiet times
-Saturdays and Sundays are usually pretty low key. Clean house, run errands, church, make meals for the week. and hang out with Ben when he's home.
Then it's Monday all over again....

I'm going to my parents house for a week in March. I can't wait to see Rachel, my niece. I miss all my family as well. I'll post pics.

My dog is doing well. She is such a joy and a big goober.

Well there's not much else to tell. I am very blessed and loving life.

No comments: