Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17th!

Today is our 3rd Anniversary. 3 YEARS! We have been on quite the adventure.

This morning Ben and I were thinking back on our anniversaries. First of all we had the most beautiful, picture perfect wedding. Just a small gathering on the beach. As you can see from the pic, it was a perfect day.
Year one: he surprised me with a trip to a hot springs resort.
Year two: I surprised him with a trip to SD.
Year three: We bought a Wii and have been having a lot of fun with it!

I like anniversaries!

Ben, I am honored and blessed that God chose me to be your wife. That I get to be on this adventure with you. That I get to watch you grow. That I get to be part of this process. That I get to be part of the good times and bad times.

I am proud of you and I am excited to see what God is doing and is going to do in the future.

I LOVE YOU BENJ.


PS: PTL we weren't called in for jury duty today!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Three years! It has been a wild ride! We are proud of you both, and so blessed to be a part of your adventure too!

Kristen said...

For some odd reason none of your new posts showed up until TODAY for me! Weirdness. Always good to hear from you dear friend and old roomie of mine!